Here are some of the ways in which ‘Contract Management’ can be used:
Use Case – 1
Management of a building rents out apartments. There are 100 apartments and the management signs an annual contract with each tenant. The contract has to be renewed before the end of each year. The tenant and the management have to know about the contract expiration on a timely basis. This information is important for tenant because he/she has to decide whether to renew the contract (or not) and the management has to know this because if the tenant is not interested in renewal then they have to find another tenant. In this case, Contract Management System by Avaima can be used by both Management and the tenant. It is especially helpful for the management since management of 100 apartments can use some automation.
Use Case – 2
Service and maintenance contracts are very common in service industries. These contracts require renewal and the companies involved in such contracts can benefit by using Contract Management System by Avaima.
Use Case – 3
As a company or individual you might be engaged in contracts with vendors or customers. You can use Contract Management System to add and organize these contracts and get timely reminders for renewal. You can add up to10 contracts for FREE so start now!
Use Case – 4
Different industries can use Contract Management System in following areas:
- Construction Industry: Project contracts
- Healthcare Industry: Managed care and physician employment contracts
- Media & Entertainment: Contracts with Actor/Actress
- Utilities: Manage sales agreements
- Law firms: Contracts with clients
- Pharmaceuticals: Contracts with doctors and vendors
- Sports: Player and Broadcast contracts
- Telecommunications: Construction and network contracts
- Technology, Software and web development: project and maintenance contracts