Last Updated: September 02, 2013
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe, participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party developer whose application you have authorized) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about Avaima.com-related news and information;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services;
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected;
- Allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Avaima.com.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf (e.g., our payment processors who handle the payment portion of your subscriptions);
- To display ads on Avaima.com;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect Avaima.com, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of Avaima.com assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
Avaima.com takes reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on the Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and modifying your personal profile. If you wish to delete or suspend your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time. In any case, deleted content will not remain in our system or backups for more than two (2) months.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Avaima.com by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Avaima.com Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org